Friday, May 20, 2005

Blogged Out this Week

Sorry guys...as some may have noticed, I have had problems with my blog this week. It crashed and I lost all my sidebar information, including all the links to bands I've reviewed in the last half year... It's gonna take me some time to get that list back together, but it will be back - new and better.

I also forgot to tell you about the upcoming BOTANICA show at CBGBs on Saturday, 21st of May at 9pm. Go see them before they become so famous that you have to pay 30 bucks to see em at Irving Plaza. In Europe, the guys are already on some of the most prestigious rock shows on television...

There are lots of other cool shows coming up too, including the beloved Morex Optimo, Jamay and a promising collaboration of Anthony Fine with Kerry Kennedy, who reportedly left the Blue Sparks...or maybe they are just on a creative break. Who knows. Ask Christian. Then again, don't.

I have a busy musical weekend ahead of me and have to rush to the path train now to see the immortal Saints at Maxwell's in Hoboken. Yes, that's right, I'm going to New Jersey. For the first time in, like, five years. More soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Botanica was great... I hear they are getting signed in France now. Anyone know what happened to the cfrench cult label New Rose?