Monday, July 02, 2007

No I-phone, no Treo, but Television live


Without waiting in line, I got my own little iphone story, too. My treo broke down the day the iphone came out - and I have always told people how much I wanted an iphone, as soon as it was available - sometimes even in the presence of my treo. Now I suspect my 650 just told me to go eff myself and stopped working. Maybe its just sulking. Anyway, why is that of any importance to you? - You don't get to see pictures of Anton Sword's Record Release Party, no pictures of Diako Diakoff's booty moving show at Grasslands amazing futuristic 80's retro party, not a single shot of Charles and the HeadQuarters at their furious Annex show and you will even miss the beautiful photo I took of Pierre and Hillary at the snow show at the Living Room on Saturday. I got one little consolation goody for you, though, an excerpt of Television's great last show at Summer Stage in Central Park. Now about that iphone, is it any good, Pete?

No comments: