Saturday, April 12, 2008

It's Burnt Finger's Birthday and we give him Room!


Bernd writes: What should I add, I'm usually not that big in self PR but I guess I can blame it on Roman who was so kind to organize and also made that great flyer. Please ignore that strange person on the picture but isn't it a BEAUTIFUL guitar? I should try to sell it to Gretsch for their ads (the picture, not the guitar, that is).

So yes, please come and join us and have a drink! Oh, right, feel free to bring friends, relatives, and kids and whatever (did I just write kids? well, what the heck - fine, yeah, kids too) and forward this, I don't have everybody's email address and at my age people tend to forget a lot so don't be angry if you don't get this email from me but from a friend of yours...

Bernd

P.S.: You think 6 pm is early? I don't know about you but I'm not getting younger...

No comments: